The Firm has resources that are certified by FIDIC as construction law practitioners. With their expertise, we can advise on construction matters funded by World bank, European Union among other donors. With the above expertise, we are set out to advise our clients on;
- Appropriate form of FIDIC contract term to adopt to ensure that our client gets the best in the subject project.
- Project Procurement process to ensure compliance with bid document requirements.
- Land acquisition and resettlement of project affected persons (PAPs).
- Acquisition of materials, equipment and requirements for execution of construction projects.
- Contract management and execution together with all legal matters associated with execution phase.
- Drafting several supporting contracts, reviewing contracts with suppliers, joint venture contracts and legal due diligence.
- Dispute resolution involving construction contracts among others legal matters.